Christopher Dearlove's Home Page
This site is here just to make available a few things which may be of some
interest to a few people. This page in particular is mainly just links
to the various items on the site.
- Ramsdencon Quizzes.
- The Chelmsford Games Club, Chelmsford, Essex,
England. This page also contains a details of the sixth Essex Games Day
in December 2012, and the sixth annual SoRCcon (Son of Ramsdencon) which
will be in Colchester, Essex, in March 2013, see
- Spreadsheets for the figure wargames
De Bellis Multitudinis (DBM) and De Bellis Renationis (DBR) for
the Psion 5 palmtop computer (also with an Excel version).
- Board games spreadsheets for the
Psion 5 palmtop computer and Excel. (Currently includes Advanced
Civilization, Age of Renaissance and Time Agent.)
- An FAQ list and other material for the game
- A Shogi application for Acorn RISC OS
- A spreadsheet to help solving Sudoku
- A spreadsheet to help solving Kakuro
- The rules for the whist family card game
Trumpet Major, played with a
standard 52 card deck.
I used to maintain the uk.games.board FAQ list, but after a period in which
I didn't update it, it has been converted (not by me) to a Wiki on the
Please send any feedback to:
Some recent changes:
- 8th February 2013: Updated Blue Moon FAQ lists.
- 3rd December 2012: Updated the Chelmsford Games Club page, including sixth
Essex Games Day.
- 11th April 2012: Updated the Chelmsford Games Club page, including sixth
- 8th March 2009: Corrected Sudoku spreadsheet.
- 10th February 2008: Added rules for card game Trumpet Major.